Messages that Matter
Produce and Manage the Right Messages
Value encoding means using words and language patterns to talk in a way that makes people want to buy something. Salesfuse is a unique tool that helps people sell things by making them easy to use and changing how they talk to customers. Other tools just store messages, send them, or show reports. Salesfuse is different because it helps salespeople speak better to the most important people involved in a sale - the ones selling and buying.
Beat the competition with a system enabling team members to have meaningful conversations with customers and prospects. Help them communicate the value your product or service provides.
Message Barrier to the Growth Strategy
Don't Know What to Write?
"A new SDR was trying to reach out to new leads via email. Despite having a list of potential high-value prospects, she struggled to craft compelling and personalized outreach messages. Her emails lacked customization and failed to highlight the unique value our product could offer to each prospect's specific business scenario -- especially over 10-15 touchpoints. The resulting low response rate meant missed opportunities and a low conversion rate from her email campaign."
-- SDR Manager, Enterprise Accounts
Salesfuse Creates Messages that Matter
New reps get instant access to successful sales plays, cadence examples, and best practices to start producing new pipeline opportunities quickly.
Additional automation features make sales cadence management effortless, including routing new prospects into the right cadence. The Ingite console helps reps execute impactful buyer-value-focused sales conversations to build more pipeline, faster.
Take the guesswork out of messaging
Improve Go-to-Market Message Content
Unlock faster sales cycles and more predictable revenue with the Salesfuse
Message Management Platform, powered by AI + Human collaboration.
FOR SDRs AND SELLERS
Stop wasting time and take control of each sales conversation
Salesfuse encodes value so you can
- Align your conversations with the right buyer while selling a vision
- Change conversations based on who you’re talking with and what is important to them
- Position buyer-focused value at every interaction (meetings, calls, social media)
- Differentiate your company’s product and service value from the competition
- Think on your feet and adapt based on buyer questions and feedback
Stop wasting time and effort to create content SDRs, and sellers won’t use
Salesfuse closes the loop to
- Equip SDRs and sellers with the right micro-message ingredients they need to say-to-sell
- Give salespeople what they need to bring our brand to life
- Link sales conversations to the brand strategy
- Enable sellers to share the right marketing content at the right time
- Translate content into sales conversations to ensure content is used
FOR PRODUCT TEAMS
Stop creating product materials that buyers don’t need
Salesfuse streamlines product enablement efforts:
- Collect real-time feedback on what sellers to say-to-sell
- Translate features into customer benefits that SDRs and salespeople need
- Generate excitement and capture more sales mindshare
- Make it easy for sales teams to bring up product details at the right time
- Streamline sales team adoption through more streamlined communication
Stop inspecting and expecting sales processes to help buyers be successful
Salesfuse streamlines management coaching efforts:
- Provide feedback to internal groups based on what salespeople say-to-sell
- Double down on the conversations, emails, and phone calls that actually work
- Elevate coaching conversations based on structured buyer conversations
- Identify paths to revenue and sales that get traction with buyers
- Align sales conversation objectives to each step of the sales process
ENABLEMENT FOR EVERY SELLER
Every Customer Facing Role, Every Conversation Goal
Learn how the Salesfuse Message Management Platform serves your unique business.
Your product, brand, and sales strategy are perfectly executed.
Coordinate and target your accounts with precision.
Orchestrate account-based playbooks across teams and channels.
Build a workflow for reps around accounts.
Sync buyer intent data to align marketing efforts.
Measure activities and tactics against target accounts.
Access and leverage account-level data.
- Outbound & Inbound
- Sales Development
- Own your pipeline.
Top-of-funnel conversations aligned to buyer role, industry, value, and pain points. Manage all prospecting activities in one place. Execute with Salesfuse and follow up using text, email, voice, and video. Automate and personalize sales campaigns.
Never miss a hot lead.
- Set up Salesfuse to coordinate with your marketing automation campaigns.
- Ensure that SDRs and sellers immediately reach out to hot leads.
- Quickly connect with leads when they ask for a trial/demo, or lead score hits a certain threshold.
Improve sales conversations
- Unlock faster pipeline growth and more predictable buyer conversion milestones with the Salesfuse Value Encode Platform, powered by AI-driven insights.
Salesfuse helps you:
- Adopt intelligent positioning by focusing on what to say: Understanding how your product or service will solve the customer’s pain points is vital
- Ask Open-Ended Questions: Ask the right questions, especially open-ended ones where the sales conversation flows easily.
- Stay in control with the proper meeting agenda: Drive effective sales conversations by sharing a clear agenda for the call that is buyer-value focused.
- Educate the customer on why you’re different: A customer who has done their research will inevitably bring up your competitor during the sales conversation, be ready to say-to-sell.
- Leverage value points and business drivers to sell your product or service: Leverage Salesfuse to establish trust between you and your potential client. If you can’t, then you are unlikely to make the sale.
- Create curiosity that leads to the sale: Ask the right questions that create space for your prospect to share while guiding their next steps.
Sales Conversation Gap
Have you ever tried to talk to someone about something, but it seemed they didn't understand you? Well, that's what sometimes happens between buyers and sellers. Sometimes they have trouble understanding each other, and that's called the "sales conversation gap". To overcome this gap, there are a few things that can help.
- First, the seller must find common ground. The seller and buyer might have different backgrounds or experiences, but there might be something they can both relate to. Maybe they have a challenge they can agree on or a problem they both want to explore and solve. Finding common ground can help build a connection and make communication easier.
- Next, sellers must explain things in a way the buyer can understand. Sometimes sellers use big words or complicated terms that the buyer might not know. That can make the buyer feel confused or intimidated. Instead, sellers should use simple language and explain things step-by-step.
- Finally, interactions with potential customers could occur through various channels, such as phone calls, emails, or social media. Salesfuse can help facilitate these interactions by providing sellers with templates for emails or scripts for phone calls that are designed to highlight the product's value proposition.
Overcome the Sales Conversation Gap
With salesfuse, sellers get answers to questions such as:
- What do we say to sell our solutions?
- What do I say to each of the 8-10 decision-makers in a sale?
- What do I say to get meetings, and what do I say in a meeting?
- What do I do differently in each industry?